We’re looking for a Strategic Sales Researcher to research prospective customer accounts, identify key contacts who can make or potentially influence a buying decision, and be responsible for the integrity of the records in our CRM.
At data.world, you will:
- Utilize any and all available (free and paid) resources to research prospective customers (companies) and the people who work there (contacts) for our Sales Development team to pursue
- Import data to the company’s CRM tool, and maintain accurate and thorough CRM records
- Work in partnership with Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing leadership to coordinate efforts (i.e. align sourcing strategy to upcoming trade shows, webinars, release of case studies or white papers, press releases or product announcements, etc.)
- Review Lost Opportunities, refresh contact data where necessary, and recycle accounts for targeting when appropriate
We’d love to see:
- 2+ years of research experience in a sales, marketing, operations, or analogous department
- Building advanced searches with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, or similar tools
- Creating complex reports and dashboards with Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar tools
- Maintaining a CRM or similar database tools
- A person who is
- Process-oriented, systematic, and attentive to detail
- Agile and collaborative
- Comfortable operating independently/autonomously as needed
- Well organized with exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication skills such as the ability to:
- Synthesize complex information into condensed and useful descriptions
- Represent complex relationships visually using charts and graphs
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in an occasionally fast-paced environment.
- An appetite to try new things. You’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn. You ask questions and don't shy away from challenges.
Big pluses include:
- Extensive and varied experience with Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales, Sales Development, or Sales Operations
- Experience working in a technology and/or startup environment
- Coding or similar logic-language technical experience
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive market compensation with a generous bonus structure
- Fully paid health/dental/vision insurance for the whole family
- Charitable corporate programs and volunteer events throughout the year
- Open PTO, and a personalized wellness incentive
- Lots of regularly scheduled team events including game nights, rock climbing, and cocktail competitions - even virtually for now!
- A flexible work environment
- A tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and curiosity for days
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
We are the world’s largest collaborative data community and we very much believe that our people need to represent the very diverse nature of the community we are serving and customer base we are winning. We believe that diversity leads to the most creative discussions, ideas, and outcomes.